REGULATIONS FOR PROVIDING SERVICES BY ELECTRONIC MEANS
- These regulations (hereinafter referred to as the Regulations) define the rules and technical conditions for the provision of electronic services by iRespo, Filip Nizioł BI Solutions, ul. Alternatywy 7/1, 02-775 Warsaw, NIP 5213231192, (hereinafter referred to as iRespo), using its website, i.e. https://www.irespo.com, in accordance with Art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- Launching the appropriate Service at https://www.irespo.com or submitting a complaint by e-mail is tantamount to acceptance of these Regulations and conclusion of the Agreement for the provision of electronic services with iRespo without the need to prepare separate agreements.
- The Regulations shall specify:
- Kinds and scope of services provided electronically,
- Terms and conditions of providing services electronically,
- Terms and conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of electronic services,
- Procedure of complaint proceedings.
- The Regulations shall be made available prior to conclusion of the Agreement through the iRespo website.
- At the Client’s request iRespo shall submit the Regulations to be downloaded, recorded and printed out.
- In this document the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- Client - a natural person, a legal person or an organizational entity without legal capacity
- using Services on the terms set out in the Regulations.
- Service - an action taken to satisfy a specific Client’s need, which is done by sending and receiving data by means of ICT systems, at the individual request of the Client, without the simultaneous presence of the parties, these data being transmitted via public networks within the meaning of the Telecommunications Law, as referred to in Paragraph 4 hereof.
- iRespo website - iRespo website for Clients that provides information about the company iRespo available at https://www.irespo.com.
- Web browser - a computer program that allows downloading and displaying websites placed on an internet server.
- Telecommunications Law - Act of July 16, 2004 - Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws No. 171, item 1800, as amended).
- Cookies - (so-called “cookies”), these are text files automatically saved to the local computer disk through a web browser, which store information about visits, such as browser type, etc.
- Newsletter - a newsletter in the electronic form sent to Clients via e-mail after they have been subscribed to it.
- E-mail address - an email address enabling the transmission of Internet messages (e-mails) via a computer network, including via the Internet, consisting of a user identifier, the @ sign and the domain name of the mail server.
- IT system - a group of cooperating IT devices and software, ensuring the processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data through telecommunications networks with the use of a terminal device appropriate for a given type of network within the meaning of the Telecommunications Law.
- Electronic communication means - technical solutions, including ICT devices and software tools cooperating with them, enabling individual communication at a distance using data transmission between ICT systems, and in particular electronic mail.
- The Act on the provision of electronic services - the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- Civil Code - the Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended).
- Online payments - payments made electronically to purchase Tokens.
- Token - a virtual payment unit that entitles the Client to use the Services in a specified dimension.
- iRespo shall not be liable for technical problems or limitations of software or hardware used by the Client and which prevent him from using certain Services.
- While using the Services, Cookies are stored on the local disk of the Client's IT system to determine the regionalization of the Client and to test the usability of the iRespo website. A prerequisite for the proper functioning of the Services on the Website is the correct configuration of the Web browser so that it can accept Cookies.
- iRespo does not guarantee the correctness of the Client's IT system and is not responsible for it.
Types and scope of services provided
- These regulations cover the following Services provided electronically:
- creating an event profile by the Client,
- creating a survey for the needs of the event,
- logging into the event profile and taking part in the voting,
- access to real-time voting results,
- text and audio communication,
- contact with iRespo using the form.
- The current scope of Services offered to Clients is available on the iRespo website.
- Due to the continuous development of the Services, the functional scope of the Services may be subject to change.
- Information about modifications is published on the iRespo website and does not constitute an amendment to the Regulations.
- Services provided by iRespo may be paid or free. The free service is to create an event with the number of participants of up to 10 people. iRespo reserves the right to choose the type, form, time and method of granting access to free services.
- We strive to provide the highest standard of accessibility to our Services, but we can not guarantee that our Services will be compatible with any type of computer equipment and computer software used by the Client.
- iRespo reserves the right to limit or change the Services for a definite period or an indefinite period. The iRespo will inform you about the planned reduction of the functional scope using an appropriate message on the main iRespo website.
- iRespo reserves the right to restrict access to all or some of the Services only to registered users.
Conditions for concluding and terminating contracts
- The purchase of Tokens is synonymous with the purchase of Services. The scope of access to the Services is expressed in the number of Tokens purchased.
- Tokens are disposable. Each Token is valid for three years from the date of purchase.
- Tokens can be purchased via Internet payments.
- iRespo provides Services to its Clients in the scope and on the terms set out in these Regulations.
- Every Client, from the moment of using a given Service, is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations.
- These Regulations constitute an integral part of agreements for the provision of electronic services concluded by iRespo with its Clients.
- Anyone may at an earlier date read the content of these Regulations before using the Services on the iRespo website.
- Starting to use the appropriate Service is tantamount to agreeing with iRespo to use the given Service.
- Unless otherwise specified herein, the Client who needs to contact iRespo shall use the form available through the iRespo website or use the iRespo Email address.
- Commercial information is considered as ordered if the Client has agreed to receive such information by registering and providing an email address in the Newsletter on the iRespo website.
- iRespo is obliged to collect consent sent by Clients for sending commercial information by electronic means.
- iRespo undertakes not to send illegal content within the meaning of art. 8 sec. 3 point 2 lit. b) the act on the provision of electronic services.
- The administrator of personal data is iRespo.
- By applying appropriate hardware and software security, by providing the utmost care required for this type of Services and the type of data processed, iRespo protects the personal data of Clients against access, acquisition, and modification of them by unauthorized persons.
- The processing of personal data of Clients who are natural persons, depending on the consent granted by the Client, may concern the following data, the catalog of which may change depending on the type of service provided:
- E-mail addresses,
- First name and last name,
- Name and NIP number of the company.
- iRespo processes the personal data of the Client necessary to establish, shape the content, change or terminate the contract for the provision of Services by iRespo and only for the proper implementation of the Services specified in these Regulations, using for this purpose personal data necessary for their implementation in accordance with the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204). Customer's personal data are processed in accordance with the security rules required by the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended) and the Act on Electronic Services.
- iRespo each time defines the data that is necessary for the provision of a given Service.
- The Client has at all times access to the personal data provided and has the right to change and delete them.
- The Client is obliged to update the data provided in the registration form immediately after each change of this data.
- iRespo uses "cookies", which collect anonymous data about Clients, used to ensure the highest quality of Services.
- iRespo uses "cookies" also for advertising, market research and client behavior and preferences with the intent of the results of these tests to adapt the Services and to the individual needs of Clients.
- The use of the "cookie" technique does not allow downloading any personal and address data of the user or any confidential information from his computer.
- iRespo does not sell or transmit information collected via "cookies" to other entities.
- The Client may at any time resign from the Services by submitting an appropriate instruction in the System.
- The resignation referred to in paragraph 1 is tantamount to termination of the agreement for the provision of Services; however, this is not a solution to other agreements.
Use of the Services
- The iRespo website is available to clients 24 hours a day, seven days a week. iRespo reserves the right to make interruptions to the iRespo Website due to the need for periodic maintenance.
- The Client is obliged to check the correctness of the execution of the Services ordered on an ongoing basis, and if irregularities are found, he is obliged to contact iRespo in accordance with the provisions of §13.
- The Client is obliged to comply with the prohibition of abuse of electronic communication means and providing the following to the iRespo ICT systems:
- a) Disrupting work or overloading IT systems of iRespo or other entities that participate directly or indirectly in the provision of electronic services.
- b) Infringing third-party goods, generally accepted social standards or inconsistent with generally applicable laws.
- The Client ensures that he will use the Services only in a manner consistent with applicable law, these Regulations, rules of social coexistence and morality, as well as with respect to copyright.
- All codes, passwords set by the Client or provided by iRespo, and other information forming part of security procedures should be treated as confidential and can not be disclosed to third parties.
- iRespo reserves the right to cease providing Services and blocking the account for the benefit of the Client with immediate effect in the event of improper use of the Services, in particular impersonation of another person or company, actions to the detriment of iRespo, or use of the Services for purposes inconsistent with Polish law.
- In the event of re-registration of the Client who has previously been removed by iRespo due to violation of the provisions of these Regulations, iRespo reserves the right to re-block the account of such Client.
- iRespo does not control the Client's computing environment, however, it is recommended that the Client makes sure before using the iRespo website that his / her computer environment is secure and compliant with the requirements. iRespo is not responsible for any consequences of not following the above instructions.
- iRespo also recommends the use of anti-virus programs. iRespo is not responsible for the actions of any malicious programs (e.g., viruses) in the Client's IT infrastructure.
- In special cases affecting the security or stability of the ICT system, iRespo has the right to temporarily cease or restrict the provision of Services, without prior notice and carrying out work aimed at restoring the security and stability of the ICT System.
- iRespo is not responsible for the Client's breach of the rules of using the Services contained in these Regulations.
- The Client has the right to receive a VAT invoice for purchased Tokens.
- The Client agrees to receive an electronic invoice from iRespo without a signature in accordance with the regulation of the Minister of Finance of 9 December 2010 amending the regulation on the refund of tax to some taxpayers, issuing invoices, how they are stored, and lists of goods and services to which they do not apply exemption from tax on goods and services (Journal of Laws No. 244, item 1627).
The iRespo website may contain links to other websites or applications for informational purposes only. The content and resources of these websites are not subject to our control and are not covered by these terms. If you connect to a site or application via a link provided on the iRespo website, we are not responsible for the content of these pages or applications, the way they affect your system, the way they can use the information you have obtained, and for losses and damages that may arise in during their use.
- It is permitted to create links to the iRespo website, provided that this is done in accordance with the law in accordance with the principles of integrity and does not damage the reputation of iRespo or does not use it. It is not allowed to create links in a way suggesting links, support or acceptance from our side in the absence thereof.
- We reserve the right to withdraw consent to create links to the iRespo website without prior notice.
Procedure of complaint proceedings
- The Client may submit inquiries, comments, and complaints related to the Services provided using electronic mail at: email@example.com
- Inquiries, comments, and complaints should include the name and surname, the address of residence, Email address and login to the account, as well as a detailed description and reason for the complaint.
- Consideration of inquiries, comments, and complaints related to the provision of Services shall be made as soon as possible in electronic, written or telephone form.
- iRespo reserves the right to change the Regulations for important reasons. Important causes are:
- Introduction of new legal provisions and repeal or amendment of legal provisions already in force,
- Adaptation to the necessary changes introduced in the current iRespo IT system,
- Changes in the iRespo offer.
- In the event of changes to the Regulations, iRespo notifies all its Clients about the content of the changes by an appropriate announcement published on the iRespo website.
- These Regulations are available on the iRespo website.
- iRespo shall not be liable for any interruptions in the provision of Services resulting from the resultant breakdowns or malfunctions of the ICT Systems outside iRespo.
- iRespo is not responsible for the lack of access to the Services resulting from incorrect client registration.
- All disputes arising between the Client and iRespo in connection with the provision of Services via iRespo website will be settled by courts competent for iRespo.
- In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Act on electronic services, the Act on Copyright and Related Rights and the Civil Code shall apply.